Available in 3” and 1" Pure Tabs, Brominating Tablets, Zip Chlor
PROTEAM Pure Tabs. Long lasting compressed 1" and 3" chlorine tablets
- Stabilized chlorine protected from UV rays
- Pressed without gums or binders on high pressure equipment
- Slow dissolving
- Provides steady levels of chlorine into pool
- Will not clog feeders
- Will clean gummed up feeders
- Fill automatic or floating chlorine feeder with tablets and adjust rate to achieve 1 to 3 ppm
- Test the chlorine residual in the pool water frequently
- DO NOT add other product to the skimmer or chemical feeder while Pure Tabs are in the skimmer
- 5 lb pail
- 8 lb pail
- 16 lb pail
- 25 lb pail
- 50 lb pail
ProTeam Brominating Tablets. Our popular alternative to chlorine sanitizers.
- Slow dissolving brominating tablets
- Low odor
- Effective in various pH ranges
- Ideal for indoor pools
- Fill automatic or floating bromine feeder with tablets and adjust rate to achieve 2 to 4 ppm
- Test the bromine residual in the pool water frequently
- DO NOT add other products to the dispensing devices while using Brominating Tablets
- 25 lb. pail
- 50 lb. pail
PROTEAM Zip Chlor. Rapid dissolving, stabilized chlorinating granules
- High percentage of available chlorine
- Near neutral pH chlorinating compound
- Granules are completely soluble
- Strong algae killer
- Easy to use; Ideal for maintenance in small pools
- Chlorine residual should range between 1-3 ppm
- With average pool use add 2.5 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water daily.
- Always apply to surface of pool water with pump running
- 2 lb.
- 4 lb. pail
- 8 lb. pail
- 16 lb. pail
- 25 lb. pail
- 50lb. pail
TWO LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU BEST...
Retail Pool Store So You Can Shop Locally. Our tax-free Retail Store is conveniently located at The Shoppes at Naamans, Wilmington, Delaware allowing our residential and commercial clients to shop for all of their pool and spa supply needs.
Corporate Office/Service (Headquarters).
Delivering the highest quality products and services to each of our clients. More importantly, we offer first-class customer support. Give us a call today at (302) 762-2250 or (610) 459-9592 or contact us online so that we may help you.
LICENSED AND INSURED.
Fully licensed, UL certified, insured, bonded, and a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, Association of Pools and Spa Professionals (APSP), Northeast Spa & Pool Association (NESPA), Penn Jersey Pool & Spa, and Delaware Rural Water Association (DRWA).